NOW ENROLLING FOR THE 2021-2022 ACADEMIC YEAR
While incredibly thorough and personalized, we designed our application process to be both engaging and interactive. By filling out the information below, you will be sent every document needed to begin the application process to VBFS. Once all documents are submitted to Candice Jarden, [email protected], and the $100 application fee is paid, the admission committee will review the student file. The family will then be asked to schedule an interview and a possible assessment before any admission decisions will be made.
Request Application Download
Affording a Virginia Beach Friends School Education
The Admission Office works hard to make VBFS education accessible to all qualified applicants. Financial aid decision are based on the needs of each family and our financial aid budget. Please find important information regarding the financial aid application process below. The Admission Office understand the financial aid application process can be difficult and is happy to answer any and all questions by contacting Candice Jarden, Chief Financial Officer, at 757.428.7534 or [email protected].
Virginia Beach Friends School is enrolled in the United States Coast Guard Child Care Subsidy Program. If your family is a member of the United States Coast Guard your child may be eligible to receive funding from this program. To learn more about this program, please contact Candice Jarden at [email protected]
Steps to Complete the Online Parent’s Financial System (FACTS)
Visit the FACTS Family Portal at https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/3G91N.
- Create your Family Portal account with your email address and a password.
- Complete a PFS for Academic Year 2020-21. You can log out of the portal at anytime and return later to finish it.
- Once all PFS sections are complete with green checks, the “Submit & Pay” button activates. Follow the prompts to the payment screen. The $45 fee is nonrefundable. Once your PFS is submitted, it cannot be withdrawn from the FACTS system.
- After you pay for and submit your PFS, you have access to the Family Portal’s “My Documents” tab to upload required documents as part of your application process. Be sure to submit required document by their deadlines to complete your application.
- We will communicate our financial aid decision to you directly. To make our decision, we use the information from the PFS as a starting point, and we also consider our school policies, practices, and available budget.